ShareThis

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Post :)

Here i am, cracking my brain, trying to write my first post, ever, while a friend of mine keeps bugging me on YM. Okay, i am just saying because i couldn't get the creative juice flowing:D

I reckon a good way to start would be to share a few of my personal favorites here so here we go.
IMG_3940 copy
An ant with menacing mandibles, shot with a Canon 40D and MP-E65 macro lens
DSC_6139 copy
Giraffe Weevil, shot with a Nikon D80 and Tamron SP90
mmmmmmuak :D (IMG_3819 copy)
Up close with a fly, shot with a Canon 40D and MP-E65 macro lens
DSC_3431 copy
And lastlly, one of my favorite robberfly image, shot with a Nikon D80 and Tamron SP90.
ciao

All macro images shot with a 40D or D80, Tamron 90mm or Canon MP-E65 1X-5X Macro Lens and Canon MT-24EX Twin Flash

Canon EOS 40D 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)

Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5X Macro Lens for Canon SLR Cameras

Canon MT-24EX Macro Twin Lite Flash for Canon Digital SLR Cameras

5 comments:

  1. what a better start for a photography blog than with photos!?

    welcome to the blogging world Kurt :)

    KH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lurker aka KH :). Haha..it's still quite new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man.. congratulations on your first blog post!
    You managed to finish it despite of tons and tons of YM messages from me :P

    Love that GeeWee shot. Diagonal compo? That's your signature! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the Tamron SP90 with Nikon D80 shots :P Must be the Nikon. Switch back la :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by Amino & Nick :)
    Amino, it's patented :D but not enforced:D
    Nick, as soon as Nikon comes out with a 1X to 5X (or even just 4X) macro lens, i'll switch back.:D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails